Solutions Squad offers FREE Microsoft Office 365 trials to clients in the South Florida area.
Try Office 365 now
Get virtually anywhere access to the latest Office applications, plus cloud-based IT services including business email.
Get your free trial now!
In episode 110 of the Office 365 Developer Podcast, Richard diZerega and Andrew Coates talk with Yina Arenas about updates to the Microsoft Graph.
- Update to Filtering and Sorting in the Mail, Calendar and Contacts REST APIs by Outlook API Team
- PnP webcast—Introducing Office 365 Connectors by PnP Core Team
- PnP webcast—PnP Core Team on future of SharePoint development by PnP Core Team
- Query the Office Graph in SharePoint Framework client-side web parts by Waldek Mastykarz
- We’re starting to write production code on the SharePoint Framework, should you? by Chris O’Brien
- Microsoft Graph home page
- Microsoft Graph getting started
- Microsoft Graph documentation
- Microsoft Graph Github Account
- Blog post of Ignite Office Developer announcements
- Microsoft OneAPI guidelines
- Simon Jaeger’s Excel API work
- Richard Custance’s Excel API work
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Yina Arenas
Yina Arenas is an senior program manager in the Office Extensibility team developing the app models for Office servers and services. In previous releases, she worked on the Office authorization infrastructure and the SharePoint app model. Yina is passionate about enabling usage and adoption of Microsoft productivity services through the developer ecosystem and helping developers build collaborative applications more efficiently and effectively by leveraging the capabilities of Office applications and services.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .Net development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
- O365 Dev Podcast
- O365 Dev Apps Model
- O365 Dev Tools
- O365 Dev APIs
- O365 Dev Migration to App Model
- O365 Dev Links
The post Episode 110 with Yina Arenas on Microsoft Graph—Office 365 Developer Podcast appeared first on Office Blogs.