Solutions Squad offers FREE Microsoft Office 365 trials to clients in the South Florida area.
Try Office 365 now
Get virtually anywhere access to the latest Office applications, plus cloud-based IT services including business email.
Get your free trial now!
Tapping into your existing customer base could be the key to new business growth. Register now for the next episode of Office Small Business Academy, “The Power of Referral Marketing: How to Get Your Customers Talking,” airing February 22, 2017 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET, and learn how to design a program that works for your business. Plus, learn a few new tricks in Microsoft Excel that will help you organize, visualize and measure the results of your marketing efforts.
Watch the preview:
This month’s featured guests include:
- Founder of Duct Tape Marketing, John Jantsch, gives his proven advice for implementing a referral program that helps you gain new customers and stand apart from the competition.
- Chief style officer of Erin Condren Design, Erin Condren, shares her secrets to generating buzz, including how she grew her brand into a $ 40-million empire with the help of successful referral and loyalty programs.
For more information, visit the Office Small Business Academy home page.
- Watch the episode, “Up Your Marketing Game: Social Media Secrets.”
- Download the eBook, “Rules of Engagement: 5 Reasons Why Social Media is a Must.”
- Register now for an Office 365 live demo.
The post Learn the power of referral marketing with Office Small Business Academy appeared first on Office Blogs.