Solutions Squad offers FREE Microsoft Office 365 trials to clients in the South Florida area.
Try Office 365 now
Get virtually anywhere access to the latest Office applications, plus cloud-based IT services including business email.
Get your free trial now!
For the first time in history, many organizations now have five distinct generations in the workplace, according to Forbes.com. From Gen-Xers and Millennials, to Baby Boomers and beyond, how can you ensure your multi-generational teams are collaborating and communicating effectively?
Join us for the next episode of Modern Workplace, “Bridging the Generation Gap: How to create cohesive teams,” airing November 15 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. GMT, and learn how to leverage the skills and knowledge from each team member to maximize productivity.
- Asha Sharma, chief operating officer at Porch.com, shares how to create a dynamic workforce through empowering integrated and diverse teams.
- Haydn Shaw, author of “Sticking Points,” highlights the twelve most common points of friction among team members and explains how they can either weaken your organization or, if leveraged properly, be the keys to its success.
Plus, get an exclusive look inside Microsoft’s latest collaboration tool—Microsoft Teams—and find out how you can improve communication and revolutionize the way your teams work.
- Get the e-book: “5 reasons to move your enterprise to a collaboration suite.”
- Watch the video: How Point Solutions Block Productivity.
- Visit: Secure Productive Enterprise.
The post Register now for “Bridging the Generation Gap: How to create cohesive teams” on Modern Workplace appeared first on Office Blogs.