Are you confident that your business is protected?
The fact is that 90% of small business networks that we analyze will have a potentially serious problem sitting undetected, waiting to create a data disaster.
Solutions Squad has the technology that allows us to uncover these issues with a non-invasive network assessment scan that usually takes less than 30 minutes at your facility.
As a leading provider of managed services & IT support, we would like to meet with you and provide a no-obligation network assessment of your computer network and business technology. We will analyze your network to identify vulnerabilities that could leave your organization at risk of a business interruption or attack. Depending on what we uncover we can also make suggestions on ways to prevent unauthorized access, augment security systems, better lock down sensitive data, become more mobile and, in general, get more out of your existing technology infrastructure.
This $1500 value is free for qualified prospective clients.
Here’s What You Get:
- An Executive Summary
- An overview of the devices on the network
- Network risk
- List potential issues we uncover.
- We will review this document with you, discuss findings, in detail, and answer any questions you may have.
Benefits of Our Assessment:
- Non-Invasive: We perform a scan of your entire network without interrupting your day-to-day business or device operation: no software installed.
- Prioritize what’s important: Following the assessment, an Executive Summary provides vulnerabilities that have been identified.
- Address issues quickly: An average, mid-sized network is scanned quickly, taking just 30 minutes to get the job done.
- Reduce operating costs: A security incident can paralyze your business. Identifying and removing this risk will save you money!
- Total peace of mind: Knowing that your network is protected from the latest known vulnerabilities and you are partnered with team of experts that can protect your network 24/7.
Who Qualifies for the Assessment?
If your business has at least 10 employees, please contact us below to find out if you qualify for a free network assessment.